January 26, 2023
Companies of all sizes continue to navigate shortages and disruption leaving many to rethink their overall supply chain strategies. To manage this global impact, today’s forward-thinking companies are looking to accelerate their digital transformation programs to optimize costs and gain a competitive advantage in 2023 and beyond.
In this year's report, you’ll learn how cloud is becoming the preferred method for deployment for labeling and many other business applications, you’ll find out how the supply chain continues to impact today’s business and how there is increased focus on traceability and more.
Download this year’s Top 5 Trends in Labeling & Packaging Artwork report to explore:
- Cloud Becomes Preferred Deployment Method
- Traceability Increases in Importance
- Supply Chain Issues Continue to Impact Business
- Increased Desire for "one solution prints all" standardized platform
- Companies Adopt Composable Business Model for Agility and Resiliency